Easter is around the corner and we thought we should share another Healthy Pancake recipe from our favorite foodie blogger Bomb.eats. Best part is the pancakes are GUILT FREE and you can enjoy them with your entire FAMILY over Sunday BRUNCH!!
Berries + Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/3 cup Oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 Banana
- Flax Seed Flour (Pancake texture) or Almond Milk (Crepe style)
- Berries (hand full), I used Blueberries.
- For topping: Granola, Blueberries, Strawberries.
Super easy to make:
1. Blend the eggs and banana
2. Add the oatmeal and berries: Blend again.
3. Depending on the consistency you are looking for add either the Almond Milk (for crepe style pancakes) or Flax Seed Flour (for traditional pancakes) Blend one last time. MIX is READY!
4. Spray the pan with some Coconut oil (or your oil of choice) and cook them like you would any regular pancake. YES it was that easy!!
***For toppings: I added blueberries, strawberries and granola, but you can add any of your favorite berries or even more banana. ***For Syrup: We recommend Maple Syrup or Honey.
***Keep in the look out for more delicious guilt free pancakes from Bomb.eats.
We would love to hear what your favorite healthy Sunday Breakfast is.