My favorite go to breakfast! Avocado Toast are not just easy to make but also a healthy and balanced meal.
Avocado Toast + Spinach + Fried Egg
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Hass Avocado
- 1 Whole Grain Toast (or your toast of choice)
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Pepper Flacks (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
1. Start by toasting the bread.
2. Cook Egg to preference, my favorite is fried sunny side up with runny yolk.
3. Peel and mash avocado add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Once toast is crispy and egg is ready: Spread Dijon Mustard on the toast, then the avocado spread, add the spinach and then the egg. For a little spice add a touch of red pepper flakes and ENJOY!!
We would love to hear about your favorite Avocado Toasts.
Keep posted for more healthy and delicious recipes!