Who said pancakes couldn't be healthy? Thanks to our favorite Foodie Blogger (Bomb.eats) we have a healthy Pancake recipe you can share with your entire family! Pancakes for BRUNCH on Sunday Guilt FREE =).
Spinach + Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/3 cup Oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 Banana
- Flax Seed Flour (Pancake texture) or Almond Milk (Crepe style)
- Spinach (hand full)
Super easy to make:
1. Blend the eggs and banana
2. Add the oatmeal and Spinach: Blend again.
3. Depending on the consistency you are looking for add either the Almond Milk (for crepe style pancakes) or Flax Seed Flour (for traditional pancakes) Blend one last time. MIX is READY!
4. Spray the pan with some Coconut oil (or your oil of choice) and cook them like you would any regular pancake. YES it was that easy!!
***For toppings: I added blueberries and granola, but you can add any of your favorite berries or even banana. (Bomb.eats even added bee pollen, you can find it in her Instagram page) ***For Syrup: We recommend Maple Syrup or Honey.
***Keep in the look out for more delicious guilt free pancakes from Bomb.eats.
We would love to hear your favorite ways to eat them!